Join Our Mailing List
Re Dew Certification
This is a power house course for everyone from the avid One Stroker to someone who has no experience painting. The course has a strong emphasis on how to start up you own business and we will offer continued support. Where it is doing custom work, opening a store, working for a designer, craft shows, or teaching ReDew workshops you will gain all the knowledge needed right here to get you stared. Donna Dewberry enlisted Sherry Waldman with her 3 decades of experience in Furniture Design, In Home Color Consultations, and Home Design to help her create this wonderful new program.
You will leave this Certification with:
- All the forms needed for your consultations and furniture business
- The Start Of Your Porfolio
- Re Dew Chalk Color Ring To Bring To Your Consulations
- Tool Box
- Numerous Samples Of Different Techniques and Ideas
- Workbook with your business plan, branding, business cards, and more...
- Ongoing Support On How To Get Your Business Started
- How To Paint Out Of The Lines
Includes most supplies along with 1 Full Set of Home Decor Paint Per Attendee
Donna Dewberry, Creator of One Stroke Painting Technique
Sherry Waldman, Master Elite Director Re-Dew Program
3 Day Course
From 9:00AM-5:00PM Each Day
Non-Refundable Deposit: $399.00 /Balance $300.00 due 30 days prior to event
All deposits are non-refundable but transferable to same event at different date taught by same instructor if you cancel at least 30 days prior to event you originally signed up for. Balance is refundable as long as you cancel 30 days prior to event you originally signed up for. Must cancel in writing by email or mail, will not accept cancellations by phone.